Monday, August 20, 2012

Workout with Jeremiah at Fit Physique

So, it's 11 am Monday morning and I am super excited (and scared) because I accepted the challenge of a leg workout from Jeremiah X Glasenapp. I walk into his fitness studio and it's clean, quiet and a calm atmosphere...the calm before the storm right?!  Jeremiah let off this energy of calm and assertive, so I did NOT feel for a second like I was about to work out with some meathead trainer. With a cool as a cucumber attitude (which now I have a healthy respect for) Jer starts asking me simple questions as far as my fitness routines go, and how often I train my legs... Now, there is absolutely NO reason to lie or exaggerate your fitness levels when you are in front of a seasoned trainer/coach b/c they will base your workout on it ( I assume).
  Any-who, we hop into it and we start with air squats and then cycle through some leg extensions and leg presses... and a few more butt kickers... Then next thing I know I am pushing weights on the ground up and down this hallway (yeah think that sounds easy? bite me)... A few more calisthenics here and there and I finished off the session with a killer drop set on the leg extension machine... Holy bananas, thought the legs were gonna buckle (I have wimpy legs). After a nice stretch and some knucks, I was on my merry little way....

So, my assessment of my experience today is this; I was very impressed with the facility and the equipment utilized to smash these legs of mine. Jeremiah was very professional, accommodating and focused on me and my form. I can see why he has a such a loyal and successful competition team, staff and clientele. For anyone interested in one on one personal training in a polished, motivating and non threatening environment, Fit Physique is a great place to start looking. Please refer to my previous blog interview with Jeremiah for contact details! Thanks Jer, my jello legs thank you!
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=386120508791554189#editor/target=post;postID=7706898669400476204
 Here is a pic AFTER the sesh! blahhh

  In health,

    LadyCoats

No comments:

Post a Comment