Monday, April 30, 2012

Today's motivational word is Commitment.
What do you want bad enough to COMMIT to? There are so many aspects in my life that I commit to everyday 100%. The most important being self respect. In my daily ins and outs I think it is so important to hold YOURSELF accountable to what you believe in, strive for and commit to. For me, this ranges from my breakfast to my marriage.
When you are 100% committed, there are NO fluctuations. You are either IN or you are OUT.
For example, when I am on a strict training regiment and expect to see results after putting in the hard work, I must stay true to myself and the course I have set for myself, diet and ALL.
I believe reaching your nutritional and fitness goals are 50% mental, and 50% physical. Getting to the gym is the hardest part, but once you are there and the endorphins kick in- BOOM. Having your fridge prepped with good, clean food is key to success and eating frequently, keeping your metabolism churning IS HEALTHY! IF you are trying to build muscle, you must EAT...a lot (of clean food) to build those hard earned babies!
Make the commitment to yourself to reach your goals. Stop talking about it and BE ABOUT IT!

5 comments:

  1. awesome sister. get after it. cheers xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me. I got on body building.com and made a commitment to complete a 12 week program. I am working on cleaner eating and struggling a bit with variety. I am looking for things I can pre-prep easily. Do you have any suggestions?

    -Noel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! did you get on and end the jamie eason recipes on bodybuilding.com? They are great staples to prep for your diet! Are you allergic to oat, wheat or anything like that?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete