Monday, July 30, 2012

Being Worthy and Deserving

I had a very tender moment with one of my clients/ Lady Coats followers and I thought I would share my experience.

The other day, I had the pleasure of having one of my fav clients in my chair. When she sat down, tears started rolling down her face and she kindly explained how she had been following my blogs and how she's really had to ask herself some honest questions lately. She had just had a baby and knows she needs to get healthy and lose some weight.

I told her that she deserves a healthy body and lifestyle and to be patient with herself in her journey. It is  
nobody's right or place to judge or dictate her progress or setbacks.

We are all worthy and deserving of this. Those that put in the work will reap the reward, however consistency is key and being true to yourself and holding yourselves accountable to what you put in your mouth is a huge factor in your success!

I believe in her and her ability to cut weight and alleviate health problems. She is a strong willed woman with a lot of potential and support behind her! We only have one life, one body so lets take care of it and treat it as our castle!

You all are beautiful and deserving of happiness and health!


 In Health,

       Steph

1 comment: