Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 1 of 7... Getting Back on Track

Hey guys, like I said yesterday, for the last week+ my diet hasn't been as on track as I typically am and I am not hydrating enough. My workouts have been kinda so-so (monthly visitor, sorry TMI) so I am going to show you guys how your body will respond by incorporating a stricter diet, lots of water and great gym sessions. I will post pics so you guys can see the diff. You will really notice a difference in my abs by the end of the week and I will be more vascular too because of the diet shift and cardio... SO.... here are my day one pics....

Goal for the day: Drink at least 60 oz of water, No refined sugar with clean diet and gym... Workout for the day to include legs, abs and HIIT with kickboxing/abs/cardio....

                                               Bloated Belly and Looking softer than usual... Day 1


No comments:

Post a Comment