Sunday, July 15, 2012

HI!

Hey kiddos.

  Well, it's official, my hubby Mitch Coats, www.mitchcoats.com has decided to compete in Vegas again last minute ( Early August). So, this means super clean diet for him which = my life is easier.
I have a few different items I am trying this week for quick grab and go items, so not  many fun recipes to share for dinners cuz its kinda plain jane chicken or fish and a veggie.... I have been kind of a crab this last week and have been lazy about buckling down with my workouts. The wrist is feeling better and Im ready to tighten it all up again... so, I will post on here everyday what the workout is and what I have been eating (with recipes attached) if it turns out good... Maybe i will even take some pics so you guys can see the diff. in the body as I stay fully hydrated and no sugar.... Its amazing what a little cheat will do... Anyways, with that, lets make it a great week, stay focused and positive!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya sista! Buckling down & keeping it tight! Good luck & lets keep each other accountable :)

    ReplyDelete